bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Given BP's history...

On Tue, 4 May 2010 07:45:13 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 5/3/10 7:50 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/05/2010 4:15 PM, hk wrote:

... (c.f., Texas refinery explosion), what do you think the odds are of
that corporation and its partners in the exploded well actually paying
for the total cost of the cleanup and the damages to the states, the
watermen, and the businesses in the Gulf area?

I think the odds very much against it.

More likely to have every loser and ****** come out and say they
couldn't work or worked 6000 hours in 6 months to clean it up and want
cash.

Think, 10s of thousands are hatching the scams as we write.

Right...BP and its partners are the good guys, and the watermen are the
bad guys, and the check is in the mail.

BP's has a positive impact on my life every day. The subsistence
waterman of the Gulf Coast don't.

IOW BP can screw the fishermen? so if someone screws your method of
making a buck, then that's just tough luck?

gee. right whiners have an interesting sense of morality