hk hk is offline

Default Another boating hazard

On 5/8/10 1:26 PM, BAR wrote:
In article17GdnT_q5tyqAHjWnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Figures you had to go off shore and buy a bride. I'll bet she married
you figuring that you would have a stroke and die sooner rather than
later.

Yet another example of your simple-minded stupidity, Boatless Bert. I
neither said nor implied she was not a native-born, U.S. citizen. Also,
the ceremony was not in Ireland...I just tossed that out. But it was in
a "foreign" country.

Nice try Harry. You bought a bride from Ireland. You couldn't con a
woman from the US into marrying you after your first failed marriage.
That female grape-vine must have put the word out on you. Or, you
picture was up in the post offices.

You poor dumb little ****...no wonder you joined the marines instead of
going to college. You were too stupid to get into NOVA but the marines
were glad to get you.

Sorry, Boatless Bert. My wife has Irish-German-Scotch ancestry, along
with Cherokee ancestry. She was born right here in the United States of
Amerika. As were her mother and father, and dozens of their predecessors.

As dumb as you are, you must have your wife wipe your ass, because it
seems unlikely you could do it yourself.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.