BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Another boating hazard

In article ,
says...
Funny how you have "stalked" yourself by providing the information to
others.

I indirectly got you to out yourself as an employee, ok you claim to be
a contractor, at Ullico. BTW, did you ever disgorge your illictly gotten
profits from WorldCom, like the rest of the Ullico executives were
compelled to do?

You outed your self to others as to your location in Calvert County
Maryland.

If you live in Maryland it is very easy to find out about the onwer of
each and every piece of property.

Y'all keep trying, Boatless Bert.

BTW, I was never on the board or a senior officer at ULLICO, so
therefore I was not a shareholder in that corporation. I'll leave it to
your birdbrain abilities to figure out the rest.

How did you manage to get in on the stock options deal to make a bundle
on WorldCom? You know the money that enabled you to buy the 36'
Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat?