Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Another boating hazard

On May 7, 3:58*pm, hk wrote:
On 5/7/10 3:51 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 7, 3:34 pm, *wrote:
On 5/7/10 2:31 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 7, 8:28 am, * *wrote:
On 5/7/10 8:10 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 6, 4:43 pm, * * *wrote:

Ask your in-law how he is able to call a county or city's legal
departments and have them just hand over information. That didn't
happen, therefore as usual, you are a liar.

Yawn. No, Loogyfocher, I am not going to ask. I'm not a lawyer, and I
don't want to be a lawyer. I don't pester those who are doing me a favor
with questions from idiots like you. I'll bet there are dozens,
hundreds, thousands of lawyers everywhere in this country who can do the
same thing.

Give your buddy Toskie the Clown a call. Maybe he will answer your
questions.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Bull****. Can't be done.

The world is not run by morons with your mental deficiencies,
LoogieFocher. When you mature into adulthood, you may come to learn that
others have abilities you'll never have.

Meanwhile, cut back some on your perseverating.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

You are an idiot. You lied again, and it's plain to anyone here. Why?
Because every single time you are caught in one of your lies, you
instantly start the childish name calling and petty insults to
deflect. Now, do tell, oh, so, wise, how in hell does one go about
calling a jurisdiction on the phone and get information about
warrants, arrests, etc. without any identification?

I told you yesterday, LoogieFocher, *I* didn't make the calls. Now, you
are asking the same question...again. That's perseverating. Do you also
suffer from echolalia? Do you like to line things up? Do you bang your
head on the wall?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, moron, I didn't say YOU made the calls. I asked how is it that
someone with no ID can find this information out over the phone?
Answer it, dummy. The answer is, you CAN'T

Uh-huh. You also asked me to call my in-law's law office and ask how the
task was accomplished. I told you yesterday I had no intention of
bothering them with such nonsense.

You asked, you were answered. Now you are asking again. That's
perseveration. Add in echolalia, head-banging, lining stuff up, rocking,
and a few others, and you have...autism.

Are you...autistic?

Here's something else for you to consider, loogyfocher...if I knew the
answer to your question (remember, now...I've said I do not), I wouldn't
tell you. Not telling you things really seems to set you off, and it's
fun to watch you ejaculate in here. You're part of the
rec.boats...entertainment.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

That's because there is no answer, moron.