YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell you my
thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh.. you're quite a
guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems, besides your animus
toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every time Harry
posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth. Your rants are nothing
short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was certainly
in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is concerned, but you just
can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would be his
Georgia Bud Special.