William William is offline

Default Another boating hazard

On 5/6/2010 3:04 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 6, 1:01 pm, wrote:

Ask your non-existent lawyer how a law clerk who works for a successful
criminal law lawyer does a wants and warrants search is done in a major
metro area, especially when no crime has been committed.

I know the answer. You have to do that in person. You can't simply
call up a court and get information about someone.

believe me, try it. Oh, and you're correct, it wasn't because of a
"crime" committed. It's called an exploritory for prima facia
evidence. Didn't your lawyer relative know that?!!!!! Liar....

Good lord you're stupid. Did you ask your lawyer? Did you? Is that
what your lawyer said? Once again, who'd this alleged lawyer allegedly
call?

D'oh. The lawyer in question is not my lawyer, but an in-law who is a
criminal defense lawyer in your alleged metro area. If, however, there
were anything to your bull****, that in-law would handle the case for
me. If you think a criminal defense attorney can't get wants and
warrants info, you're even dumber than you present here.

Oh, and exactly what county and city did he allegedly check for your
name?

It's funny how Lawyer and Law Clerk seem to be interchangeable terms as
far as Mr Krause is concerned. Even Miss Plume knows the difference, I
think.