Bill Cole

Default Fender Stickers for your Boat Trailer

It is nice to see you still know how to cut and paste. Since Skipper has
left we wondered if anyone was smart enough to know how to do that
complicated task.

Is it possible that you could fill in as our resident Goggle expert?

"jps" wrote in message
http://www.skreed.com/politics/bush_bumper.html

BU__SH__!

Bush Reloaded

Bush/Cheney '04: "You're either with us or against us!"

Bush/Cheney '04: Apocalypse Now!

Bush/Cheney '04: Assimilate. Resistance is Futile.

Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough.

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism

Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!

Bush/Cheney '04: Don't Change Whores in Midstream

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars!

Bush/Cheney '04: Get used to it!

Bush/Cheney '04: In your heart, you know they're technically correct.

Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind

Bush/Cheney '04: Less CIA -- More CYA

Bush/Cheney '04: Lies and videotape but no sex!

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.

Bush/Cheney '04: Or else.

Bush/Cheney '04: Over a billion Whoppers served.

Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism

Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention.

Bush/Cheney '04: The economy's stupid!

Bush/Cheney '04: The last vote you'll ever have to cast.

Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!

Bush/Cheney '04: Won't get fooled again!

Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney: 1984

Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil

Don't think. Vote Bush!

George W. Bush: A brainwave away from the presidency

George W. Bush: Honest as his day is long

George W. Bush: It takes a village idiot

George W. Bush: Leadership without a doubt

George W. Bush: The buck stops Over There

God Save the King!

Let them eat yellowcake! Vote Bush!

Peace & Prosperity Suck -- Big-Time

Reselect Bush/Cheney in '04

Vote Bush in '04: "I Has Incumbentory Advantitude"

Vote Bush in '04: "Because every vote counts -- for me!"

Vote Bush in '04: "Because I'm the President, that's why!"

Vote Bush in '04: Because dictatorship is easier

Vote Bush in '04: It's a no-brainer!

Vote Bush/Cheney in '04: The check's in the mail!

Vote for Bush & You Get Dick!

Who would Jesus Bomb?

With a Bush, a Dick, and a Colin everyone gets screwed