posted to rec.boats.building
Amigoid Amigoid is offline

Default Restoring old Nordic closed bow outboard speedboat from late1970's

On May 3, 4:58*pm, Amigoid wrote:
This boat has the old brown and orange color scheme that you saw a lot
of in the seventies.
Its a fiberglass boat and I wanted to get some advice on what kinds of
polish and waxes you would recommend for restoring an older boat. *Not
faded, looks pretty good, good enough not to immediately need a
repaint.

It has brown astroturf style carpet and white seats that show some
weathering and cracking but again not immediately needing
replacement. *I'm open to suggestions on what you'd use for interior
cleanout.

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ull%2019 70s/

Link to some pictures