J.Slater

Default Brand new Beneteau 57 stolen from Charleston FOUND!

Microscum's explorer is a very unsecure browser. You simply can't shut all
the bad stuff off and have it still be functional. I've also switched to
Mozilla and have found the browsing is so much more like it should be.

BTW, I tried Microscum's explorer to go to the link and found that if you
hit the "stop" command just right it won't load the sign up page and you can
read the article in it's entirety without rude interruption.

"Steve" wrote in message
Can't read that news link without signing up..

As much as I would like to read more, I don't what it that bad..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions