Rosalie B.

Default Offshore cruiser questions

x-no-archive:yes

Dave Skolnick wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote:
Nor do I find any particular fun in talking to pimply faced or even
non-pimply faced kids. I'd rather sit in a classroom and harass a
teacherg

It's not the pimples I find off-putting, it's the studs and other metal
objects. sigh Keeps me out of all kinds of stores.

I find this more interesting than off-putting. Of course one of my
daughters had a belly button ring, and my son had a pierced ear for
awhile. Also a boat friend now has an earring and a beard and looks a
bit like an old New England sailing captain. (Have you seen "Pirates
of the Caribbean"?) I think piercings are pretty much not unusual for
sailors. And a lot of the more esoteric piercings are not visible to
normal viewers - usually only of interest at airport screening areas.

grandma Rosalie