Bob Bob is offline

Default Long Island to George Town, Exumas, Bahamas 4-21-10 and RegattaWeek

On May 1, 1:42*pm, "Flying Pig" wrote:

... when, before our wreck, in the storm that put us on the rock, the KISS
took off, and landed on the center .....

SKIP'S HISTORY REVISION ! !

Dear skip. you say a storm put you on the rocks.......
If I remember right by Lydias on words (post).... she was on watch
layed down and some how the boat ran onto the beach.

No storm put you on the rocks.
There was no lookout.
Your vessel was Not Under Command.....literly!
You were unable to stand a watch. Your beloved Lydia ****ed up, wimped
out and abandoned her post leaving everyone in peril of loosing their
life. You got lucky that time and simply rested on a beach/reef/rocks
or what ever ya wanna call it.

She should have been put in jail for attempted manslaughter

Bob