Larry W4CSC

Default Brand new Beneteau 57 stolen from Charleston FOUND!

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:10:52 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:05:18 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

Can't read that news link without signing up..

As much as I would like to read more, I don't what it that bad..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

That's odd, Mozilla went right to the article.

You probably have the cookie machines turned off, etc. Opera went to
all the articles, too. It has nothing "open". No Java, no
javascript, no Macromedia spammers like Flash on the system and
Webwasher (www.webwasher.com) is standing in the way of the spammers
and spyware installers against the guard shack by the gates.

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....