Larry W4CSC

Default Brand new Beneteau 57 stolen from Charleston FOUND!

Hmm....I didn't have to login to get it. But, of course, I'm using
Opera without Macromedia Flash, Java or Javascript and my html port is
protected by Webwasher (www.webwasher.com download it free).

I posted the text in reply to my main message. Sorry your computer is
exposed.

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:05:05 -0500, wrote:

Please cut and paste, Larry. I am not going to give some SC marketer a
boner because I filled out his effing subscription form.

R.

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:05:57 GMT,
(Larry W4CSC) wrote:

http://charleston.net/stories/013004...sailboat.shtml

Can we keel haul the culprits? Please?

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....