Larry[_16_] Larry[_16_] is offline

Default Verizon HTC Incredible Review, Part the First

hk wrote:
Sheesh!

I've been using Motorola or LG "flip phones" for a long, long time.
Moving to a "now generation" smart phone is like stepping up from a
Wright Brothers' flyer to a hot new biz jet, and, for me at least,
probably as complicated.

Yep.

The screen is very nice, with more resolution than the iPhone screens.
The phone works similarly to the iPhone, though. So far, I've been
able to make and receive phone calls (yeah, laugh all you want), set
up wi-fi on my secure router, set up the barcode reader to download
apps, access the internet over wi-fi and 3Gdata, and a few more things.

Secure router? Cool!

The phone part is excellent, with a lot of volume in the ear speaker.
Like all these small screen devices, including the iPhone, it washes
out in strong, direct sunlight.

High volume comes with old age.

More later.

No thanks.