Gould 0738

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

You aren't even man enough to admit to your shamelessness and instead of
apologizing, you just keep at it.

What the hell has happened to you?

I have not behaved shamelessly.

Wally, if you are a terrorist or a repressive reactionary I specifically
accused you of trying to advance your agenda with the 9-11 tragedy.

Know something? If you *are* a terrorist or a repressive reactionary and my
post upset you, I'm glad. If you aren't, you had no reason to take offense.

So, in either case no apology is in order.

What has happened to me? Nothing. Sometimes you misinterpret things. This is
one of those times- unless you are a terrorist or a repressive reactionary.