Bob Bob is offline

Default Another market for you, Joe...

On Apr 21, 10:20*pm, Me wrote:

Yo are fogetting that Largo Bean co/charter tour boat will fail
because of the owner. His ego does not alow for informatoin gathering.
ONce he has an idea any other input is considered to threatning to his
thin ego. He is a psychologocally fragil person who must always be
correct. insecure Ego + business+boats = failure.

He might be able to keep it together for a cople yars however his
business will have a stagering turnover rate be cause nobody wants to
work for an arogant ass. Tho9se who stay will only be brow beatten
losers who are most similar to beaten dogs. alway cringing buyt just
the type Joe likes. His charter customers wil son realize his salty
bravato is just more ignorant boastful oilfield trash.

HOw is this guy going to pay for his dream boat........... the only
way I see heim dong it is with "investors" I got one word:
R U N !

BOb