Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Redneck

A REDNECK was walking home late at night and sees a woman in the Shadows .
'Twenty dollars' she whispers .

Bubba had never been with a hooker before, but decides what the hell…

…. it's only twenty bucks. So they hide in the bushes.

They're 'engaged' for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them.

It is a police officer.

'What's going on here, people?' Asks the officer.

'I'm making love to my wife!,' Bubba answers sounding annoyed .

'Oh, I'm sorry,' says the cop, 'I didn't know'
'Well, neither did I, til ya shined that light in her face.