Meindert Sprang

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:30:30 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
wrote:

Thanks, but the keywords I see are RESIDENTIAL. They are
"encouraged", but not "required" to do so in an industrial
environment, same as computers.

What is meant here is that for industrial environment, Class A is
sufficient, (which accepts a higher level of interference), bu they
arecouraged to qualify for Class B.

Also of interest if the 30 Mhz lower
limit in the above table. It doesn't say 0-88 Mhz. The most
important 30 Mhz is missing....for the HF SSB radios.

The figures I qouted were for radiated emission, which is hardly present on
lower frequencies. Below 30MHz, conducted emission is more the problem. This
is emission through connected wires and is measured with a current probe
setup.

Meindert