Larry W4CSC

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:30:30 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
wrote:

The limits for radiated emmission for class B devices a
30 - 88MHz: 100uV/m
88 - 216MHz: 150uV/m
216 - 960MHz: 200uV/m
Above 960MHz: 500uV/m
All measured at 3 meters distance.

Meindert

Thanks, but the keywords I see are RESIDENTIAL. They are
"encouraged", but not "required" to do so in an industrial
environment, same as computers. Also of interest if the 30 Mhz lower
limit in the above table. It doesn't say 0-88 Mhz. The most
important 30 Mhz is missing....for the HF SSB radios.

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....