Paul

Default Boat Choices

Pacific Seacraft builds their boats completely at their facility in Southern
California, from molds through to the to finish work. It's a great shop,
but since I had them build me my PSC44 (hull #16) a couple of years ago, I'm
kinda biased. I sail out of Sausalito (San Francisco Bay), took her to
Hawaii and back last summer, and love the boat.

-Paul
(s/v VALIS)

"Steve" wrote in message

Thanks for the correction Cindy.

The Bruce Bingham Fantasia was also built by the Ta Yang yard.

Interesting how these Tiawan boats are still around and enjoy a good
reputation. There was much skepticism when they started competing with the
Cheoy Lee and US made boats.

If I'm not mistaken, Pacific Seacraft is now having their boats built in
Tiawan. I was told that they build the plug, mold and the first hull in

the
US and then turn over production to the Off Shore yard.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions