Cindy Ballreich

Default Boat Choices

Steve wrote:

Interesting how these Tiawan boats are still around and enjoy a good
reputation. There was much skepticism when they started competing with the
Cheoy Lee and US made boats.

Well, there are yards and then there are yards, if you know what
I mean. As we looked for our boat we saw a lot of asian built
boats that were terribly constructed. Of course we also saw a
couple of North American boats that were victims of poor
construction (Valiant 32?) As I said, we've been very happy with
the construction on our Baba. Ta Shing builds a nice boat. If we
ever move to a bigger boat, we'll probably consider a Panda or a
Tashiba.

Cindy

--
the return email is a spam trap
send legit emails to cindy_at_ballreich_dot_net