JAXAshby

Default Boat Choices

suggested that what _seems_ to
be the case is not, to my knowledge, supported by verifiable evidence

there is _some_ evidence to show that canoe sterns fare less well in following
seas, though the evidence doesn't seem to be all that strong one way or the
other.

Much stronger evidence to show canoe stern boats are something slower in
sailing than transom sterns. There seems to be no real arguement about this.

Also seems little arguement that canoe stern boats are more squirrely under
power.

All that said, me personally I most definitely do like the looks of a canon
stern boat.