Ackermann

Default Bearing Buddy (With Photos)

"No Spam" wrote
How do I install it? do I hammer out the silver cap from the wheel (see
photos link below)? that sounds scary to me.. i aint a mechanic. so... also,
the guy told me bearing buddy comes in different size to fit my hub.. do I
bring that silver thing to the marina to buy the right size? thanks...

http://members.rogers.com/londonboy/...heel/wheel.jpg

N.S.

The dust cap comes off rather easily as others have already said. One
thing I would like to mentiuon is also purchasing a pair of Bearing Buddy
Bras. They are rubber "caps" that fit over the Buddies and keep grease
from spreading over your rims and tires. I keep mine in place (cuz I used to
lose a few) by securing them with 11" plastic tie straps pulled very tightly.
The when I need to re-grease I snip the tie strap and remove the bra,
grease it, and put on a new tie strap.

Ron.