nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default OT health care

"W1TEF" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:01:39 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Tort reform is a right-wing canard. It's about 3-4% of the problem.

Horsefeathers as my Grandfather used to say in polite company.

I know what it costs my daughters for their insurances and I can tell
you, it's easily 18% of their liability in terms of payout for their
practices to stay in business.

And thats about right on average for most doctors who specialize in
oncology and OB/GYN.

They wish it was 3/4% of their costs.

You can tell us... how's that? You have some proof of this? Doubtful, since
the proof is that it's as stated... 3 or 4%.

--
Nom=de=Plume