BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default OT health care

In article ,
says...

Sure, there are loopholes that some hospitals use. But eventually the
people end up getting treatment somewhere and can't pay for it.

So do you want # 1 or # 2? Or do you see a # 3 I've missed. And I
mean a #3 that isn't just a variation of 1 or 2.

I think the real solution is to get some cheaper care on the street
for routine and minor problems. You don't need 12 years of school to
fix a hangnail but it is illegal to do it.
If we are dumping 15 million under served people into the system we
need more practitioners today, not in 2022. I still suggest mining the
pool of former military medics.
If we would just come home from our mid east misadventures we would
have the perfect people to deal with the kind of injuries that come
into an inner city ER along with being the initial contact for the
normal ailments of life..

I do know that they are sending military doctors into city ERs to deal
with knife wounds and bullet wounds. This isn't experience you get at
most military hospitals stateside.

The should be sending medics and Corpsman out with the ambulances and
EMTs to gain experience with handling issues in the field. The problem
is you may get the unions up in arms if the military guys apply a band-
aid to a boo-boo.