posted to rec.boats.building
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Paint

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:17:12 -0500, "Dave"
wrote:

"the next boat". It can become an obsession - to build the perfect
boat :-)

Cheers,

Bruce

OH NO! Not that! LOL!
I expect to get a couple of seasons out of this homebuilt. nothing more...
The wife already named thins little dingy craft "NsaniT"

Yes, probably get a good few years out of it, but it sure is hard to
row and seems to be a bit low in the water with the Missus aboard and
it might be nice to have a sail, and we could take the kids if it were
just a little bigger, and hey! an outboard would be nice for longer
trips, and if it had a top we wouldn't get rained on and damn, that
barn paint is scruffy, sure needs a paint job.....

:-)
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)