Tim Tim is offline

Default Grill for pontoon.

On Apr 15, 10:36*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:30*am, Tim wrote:

On Apr 15, 7:59*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Apr 15, 8:12*am, Tim wrote:

On Apr 15, 6:36*am, hk wrote: On 4/15/10 7:15 AM, Tim wrote:

I've seen lots of gas grills mounted on pontoons, but it seems nobody
knows where they came from. Not saying that they aren't, but I've
looked around the 'net and didn't see anything that was pedestal
mounted *for this type of application. *So what... do i make one? *I
refuse to use charcoal on a boat.

You mean, like some of the ones on this page:

http://www.magmaproducts.com/Products/products.html

Thanks for the link, Harry, that's really not quite what I was looking
for though. The ones I've seen had a basic pipe screwed into a plate
like what you would mount a pedistal seat into then the gas grill on
top.

Tim, just get you a small tabletop type, like this:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_184639-42600...9_4294937087?p....
$ Outdoor Cooking 1.2-_-Web Activity-_-Grills and Outdoor Cooking 1.2
A2 Activity-_-SC_Grills *Outdoor Cooking_Area2-_-17106_3- Hide quoted text -

Man, Loog, that's a wieerd link. I'll have to investigate it when I
get home this evening.- Hide quoted text -

No, it's not! But then again, maybe it is to your homemade Heathkit
H-8 computer!!!! It's just lowe's, you can go there and search for
portable gas grills. Now I'm missing Heathkit stuff!!!! Built a
Heathkit shortwave radio, and my first guitar amp was a Heathkit.- Hide quoted text -

Heathkit?!? Man, I'm past that, I'm using a WANG!!!

?;^ )