Tim Tim is offline

Default Grill for pontoon.

On Apr 15, 8:02*am, John H wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 04:15:08 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
I've seen lots of gas grills mounted on pontoons, but it seems nobody
knows where they came from. Not saying that they aren't, but I've
looked around the 'net and didn't see anything that was pedestal
mounted *for this type of application. *So what... do i make one? *I
refuse to use charcoal on a boat.

The only way to go:

http://www.weber.com/grills/?glid=6&mid=34

You could fashion a tie-down so you could use it on the cooler you're going to
buy for your anchor locker.

I've got one of these I keep in our travel trailer. Great grill. It's possible
to buy the adaptor to fit the large propane tanks.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

A flying saucer???