posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.free.newsservers,rec.boats.cruising,alt.rv,alt.politics.obama
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Do me a favor - spread this picture around, please

"W Spilman" wrote in message

" Gregory Hall" wrote in message

The ******* is laughing in your faces.

Thank you. It never ceases to amaze me how gullible these liberal drones
really are.

We're all laughing in your ignorant Goddamned faces, loser.
WS

OOOOH! A sensitive liberal. Doesn't like to see Obama outed by a liberal
rag. Too bad, so sad, tough! When Obama engaged is such a blatant lie as
having been born in Hawaii, it is only a matter of time before the lie is
exposed. lol His own Grandmother says she remembers his being born in
Kenya, for Pete's sake. Of, course Obama threw her under the bus as an old
woman with a bad memory. Yah, right!

--
Gregory Hall