posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Larry[_14_] Larry[_14_] is offline

Default I do not like Lifesling

Bob wrote:
On Apr 8, 7:48 am, wrote:

I have one but when I consider how it is to be used,
YES, I am paranoid.

After reading all the advice I realized each advisor here neglected to
consider a couple basic quesions before shooitn off their moth.

Ya migh want to know:
What type boat is Frogwatch using as in motor or sail
WHat size is this unknow vessel and When does the bhoat operate.
WHERE does this boat operate as in 80 degree F lake in Kansas or SF
Bay or Strait of Juan de Fuca or 900 miles west of W 130 line
Who are the passangers as in toddlers, or invalid 80 yo or Skip and
Lydia.
Does the operatrer have any training if so what kind and how
aboutthepassangers?

All will determine what type of emergency equipmnet and stratiges to
use.
But I guess its easier to just toss a bunch of jizz instead of
inquiring first.
Bob

That was painful to read. Come back after you finish school.