Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default How slow is too slow

On Apr 13, 10:16*am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:

Pssst, my boat was out last weekend. Was yours? OH, and the boat you
owned before this one only had 25 hours on it according to you. And
again, you can "doubt" all you want, but you're doing so in ignorance,
you know nothing about the boats I have, and how much I use them.

Sorry Loogy. *I don't believe you have a boat.
Looks like you picked up some lying ways from your lib bud Harry.
Thing is, I believe Harry has a boat, along with John, Wayne, Dan, Greg,
Tom, Jack, Tim, and the others who actually talk about their boats.
But you don't ever really talk boats, just harry Harry.
Damn shame you feel the need to lie, but you're a lib, so I guess it
goes with the territory.
But shame on you anyway.

Jim - If a man's got a boat, he talks about his damn boat in a boating
group. Simple as that.

Do you mean like a lobster boat?