hk hk is offline

Default How slow is too slow

On 4/13/10 9:54 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 13, 9:23 am, wrote:

Mine's faster and I'll bet a good amount that I use less fuel than you.

I was guesstimating the WOT speed of Herring's unused boat, Loogy for
Brains. My Parker is three feet longer than herring's boat, is much
deeper, is a deep vee and weighs at least 1000 pounds more. At WOT, the
Parker runs 40 mph, but I've only run WOT a couple of times. I have no
desire or need to run over the water at that speed.

As for your claim about your boat, well, I doubt you have a boat and if
you do, you never use it...and therefore your fuel use has to be less, eh?

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym- Hide quoted text -

Pssst, my boat was out last weekend. Was yours? OH, and the boat you
owned before this one only had 25 hours on it according to you. And
again, you can "doubt" all you want, but you're doing so in ignorance,
you know nothing about the boats I have, and how much I use them.

1. Your boat was out last weekend...bull****.

2. The boat I owned before had only 25 hours on it...bull****.

I love the "25 hours" business. Since my 25' Parker was bought new, at
some point it did have only 25 hours on the engine.

You're exhibiting several of your usual problems he

1. Inability to read for content
2. Inability to read and understand context
3. Inability to see beyond your blinders

You've defined an interesting role for yourself here, Loogy...snipping
at the heels of other posters like a Pomeranian.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym