Wendy

Default Offshore cruiser questions

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Wendy, you have more seatime than I thought, but as I recall for a 100 ton
license you need 90 (?), 100 (?) days at sea in last year (?) or two (?)

or
three (?). You also have to have it documented (notarized ?) if it is not

your
boat. (I checked to see if I qualified for whatever license a bit ago

[would
cost me about $500 to take six pack tests/etc, and utterly without value I
found out]. It seems I probably could legimately take the 100 ton tests
without ficitionalizing my experience, but again found that other than

driving
a water taxi it didnt seem like I would gain much).

I am sure there are some currency requirements and I would not meet them
now. I don't want to do this professionally anyway- been there, done that,
and didn't care for it (see other post). The FAA has me jumping through
enough hoops as it is- no more federal licenses for me, thanks

Wendy