IanM[_2_] IanM[_2_] is offline

Default South Maycock, Margaret and Hog Cays Southern Jumentos, 4-9&10-10

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:23:40 -0700, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

However, we were close to low tide, and, despite trying to skirt the
huge
sand bar between Maycock and Margaret Cays which, on the charts,
shows,
sometimes, dry at low water, we quickly started dragging the foot of
the
outboard in sand with some small grassy spots. Putting it up to the
furthest extension by moving the pin which holds the foot of the
engine, we
still grounded, so we got out to walk.

Four messages back your word wrap started doing the above. I used to
like reading the stories.

I think it depends on whether or not he has an internet connection on
the boat. If not, he has to send the info as an EMAIL via HF/SSB
radio to someone else, who reposts it under his name. The line
formatting suffers in translation somewhere along the way. I suspect
there is not much WiFi connectivity available down in the boondocks
where they are hanging out these days.

Thunderbird can re-wrap it for easy reading. Just do 'Reply' to open a
composition window quoting it and click within the quote and select Edit
Rewrap from the menu. Now its easy to read. Obviously you should
cancel rather than send unless you actually want to reply.

From what he said earlier, he cant see our responses here at the
moment, so you will have to wait till he's back from the boonies to get
him to fix the problem.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL: