Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default It's gonna really cost ya to get older now

On Apr 11, 10:07*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Obama's medical device tax seems designed to kill any innovation in
medicine because American companies bidding on new licenses for med
tech has decreased.

wow. all this in 1 weeks.

*OTOH, foreign companies are taking up the slack

so you will have to pay money to them for new med technology. *For
example, I have no US bidders on my high resolution/low dose
mammography tech whereas I have two interested foreign companies.

aw...poor baby...

Eventually, due to Obama's foolishness, you will get this technology
from a foreign company instead of a US company. *Hows that for job
growth?

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.