bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:35:33 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:16:00 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

healthcare is reaganomics?? really?

Try to keep up. This is a topic about the recovery. This has been a
wall street recovery., We are still waiting for the trickle down you
seem to be so confident will happen..

there are a number of ways to manage trickle down. we can try reagan's
way, which said, give all the money to the rich and they'll pass some
to the middle class (they didn't), OR

we can tax them and pass along the money to the middle class in the
form of health insurance, etc.

Unemployment in Lee County Florida is 17% and the snowbirds haven't
gone home yet. When the seasonal workers hit the rolls it may be
closer to 20% unemployed..

gee. when lee county becomes the whole country you let me know

What is national unemployment? How many are "under employed" working
for a lot less than they were 2-3 years ago??

meaningless. you're trying to move the goalposts. unemployment is DOWN
under obama and more formerly discouraged people are re entering the
work force

and florida is a right win state

no wonder unemployment's so high

One reason is because all of the stimulus project contracts were
awarded to "blue" counties. Even the work that is going on here is
being done by Palm Beach and Miami contractors.

yeah i've read de rugy's nonsense. nate silver at '538.com' looked at
her analysis...she's got some big holes in it.