John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Going camping...

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:17:49 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Apr 9, 11:12*am, John H wrote:
...so if you're in the Edinburgh, VA, area, stop by Creekside Campgrounds and
say hello.

Have lotsa fun, John. And don't lift any firewood.

We did. Nice little campground by Stoney Creek, with a great Italian restaurant,
Sal's, just a few minutes walk to downtown.

http://tinyurl.com/y8rcxfo

There were eight rigs there from our group of eleven, so there was just the
right amount of people to have a good get-together around a campfire. This is
where the group has it's first campout every spring.