fraggy

Default Record price for a bag of ice

a bit like living in the UK we get ripped off every time we leave the house

fragged

"John Smith" wrote in message
Cruising over the weekend, came across a lovely spot called Cottage Point.
Stopped in at the Kiosk for the Sunday paper and some ice. The two bags

of
ice cost us $13.00!!! When I politely questioned the proprietor he was
outright rude and offended that I should question his right to charge
whatever he wants for ice.

For the record, it was the Cottage Point Kiosk, just around from Akuna Bay
north of Sydney, New South Wales Australia. Suggest if you are in the

area,
stop in somewhere else.

Any higher prices found out there?