Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default Boat buying sites

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"cavelamb" ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote in message
m...
On 4/9/2010 2:56 AM, Hoges in WA wrote:
Hi
Anyone care to recommend a website listing most boats for sale.

I've got Yachtworld and YBW (same thing??) going but are there any
others?

I look at some individual brokers' sites occasionally but it seems that
whatever they have rolls up into Yachtworld anyway.

Are there any that allow you to key in -bavaria -beneteau -hunter etc so
you
can eliminate a lot of what you don't want to see?

Not critical, just curious

thanks

Hoges in WA

www.sailingtexas.com

Covers most of the US, and the near islands.

--

Richard Lamb

Sailingtexas is about the most popular I've seen. The free sites like this
have driven boattrader almost out of business here in FL. There used to be
4-5 seperate books for the state but now we're down to 1 and it's pretty
thin.
I avoid brokers like the plague so I just use Yachtworld for the pretty
pictures.

Why so anti-broker? I thought they were supposed to act ethically etc etc.
hoges in WA