TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Bliues deny coverage to ill newborn baby

On Mar 30, 1:31*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message

On 30/03/2010 12:08 AM, Eisboch wrote:
*wrote in message
*wrote in message
news:jrWdnRsLMtUCqizWnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews. com...

*wrote in message
m...

nope. taxes are going up on those who make more than 250K...the folks
who benefitted from the recent bubble

So, you are putting a price tag on moral responsibility?

Eisboch

It's a matter of ability. Those who make lots of money have the ability
pay more. Where are you getting the morals argument? No, don't answer..

--
Nom=de=Plume

I will anyway. *I paid for this computer and internet service, Ms.Plume.

Earlier in this thread I made the statement that I believe that those
with
the ability to pay have a moral responsibility to help those that cannot
when it comes to life threatening or disabling condition medical care.
repeat. *Medical care.

I do *not* support general tax based programs to provide or subsidize
free
health care insurance via private or government insurance programs.

Big difference between the two.

Eisboch

Eisboch,

Used to be people were grateful for charity, today they think it is a
right and will spit in your face with envy in their hearts when you help.
Many are not deseriving of the charity. *They want handouts not hand ups,
unwilling to learn what it takes to be productive they just continue their
loser ways.

Oh be quiet. Theadultsarespeaking.

--Nom=de=Plume

Then, shut up and listen!