JAXAshby

Default Useful gadgets

no, shun, I do know what I said. I just grew tired of repeating it for your
feeble mind. It is up to you to learn, no up to me to hammer something into
your mind against your wishes.

shun, you are babbling. Go back and reread the posts. Like Ragu, it's in
there.

That pretty well sums it up. You don't know what he said, don't understand
what
he said, and obviously know nothing about radar observing.
BTW, he was not talking about flat calm seas and was talking about radar you
would have on a recreational boat, as was Steve.
The only one babbling here is you, but, that's all you've ever done or will
do,
in these groups.

Shen

Subject: Useful gadgets
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 01/28/2004 11:13 Pacific Standard Time
hey shun, he only *thinks* he is talking about water with seas, but he is
not.
He is, in fact, talking about flat water. That he is ignorant of that

fact
in
no way changes that fact.

LOL Which is it, you don't know enough about or have used radar enough to
understand how one might see a reef line or a low lying (or even awash)

rock,
on radar with a sea running? Or are you assuming that since it's beyond
you're
limited knowledge, it's impossible and can't be happening?

Shen