Armond Perretta

Default Useful gadgets

Dave wrote:
"Armond Perretta" said:
Dave wrote ...
Armond wrote ...
Dave wrote:
"Armond Perretta" said
Dave wrote:
Armond wrote:

Any person who regularly operates ... without radar in ...
decreased visibility (and I include ... darkness in this
category) is ... taking the position that "its up to the
other guy to avoid me."

As to darkness, nonsense. That's why vessels have running
lights.

When was the last time you saw a rock with running lights ... ?

When was the last time you saw a submerged [sic] rock on radar?

Who said anything about "submerged"?

I did. To make a point. Rather effective, no?

It is left as an exercise for the reader to determine the
effectives of this form of logic ...

[All but Kerry can safely ignore the following, as I'm sure you
understood it the first time around.] For Kerry here's the Dick and
Jane version.

Monosyllabic words do not strengthen a fallacious argument, "Dave," but your
ad hominem attack style is quite good. At least a B+ (an A- had you
correctly identified the individual under attack).

BTW, how did you get "x no archive" disguised in the header? Clever.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat