Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

On 10/04/2010 5:54 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:27:04 -0400, wrote:

larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...g/larry-kudlow

The real question is how long it will take to trickle down to the
working class. You are certainly quick to embrace Reaganomics when
your guy is in there.
So far the only guys getting rich are those Wall Street bankers you
hate and we are waiting for the "trickle" out here in flyover land.
Unemployment in Lee County Florida is 17% and the snowbirds haven't
gone home yet. When the seasonal workers hit the rolls it may be
closer to 20% unemployed..

Maybe the idea of personal servants will come back. Have a room and
food for a servant.

20% seems mighy high for he US. That hard hit? Worse than I thought.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.