Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default DN RTFM Department

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:02:18 -0400, "Armond Perretta"
wrote:

Armond Perretta wrote:
... I think I am getting close to a solution for this issues thanks to
many comments here ... I am betting that I simply removed the wires from
the temp sender when trying to remove the wires from the tach sender ...

The subject line says it all. DO NOT RTFM! Had I ignored the instructions
packaged with the new tach and just switched it out, everything would have
been OK from the beginning. The instructions evidently do not take into
account that during the manufacturing run of this model quite a few changes
were incorporated, including the latest wiring for the tach. Unfortunately
no one in the marketing department was notified that changes in the
brochures were in order. Today I just undid all the changes made according
to the installation literature, essentially just dropped in the replacement
tach, and all works per design.

Congratulations!
Cheers,

Bruce