cavelamb[_2_] cavelamb[_2_] is offline

Default Boat buying sites

On 4/9/2010 2:56 AM, Hoges in WA wrote:
Hi
Anyone care to recommend a website listing most boats for sale.

I've got Yachtworld and YBW (same thing??) going but are there any others?

I look at some individual brokers' sites occasionally but it seems that
whatever they have rolls up into Yachtworld anyway.

Are there any that allow you to key in -bavaria -beneteau -hunter etc so you
can eliminate a lot of what you don't want to see?

Not critical, just curious

thanks

Hoges in WA

I should have added - on SailingTexas.com - do the Windows search
(ctrl-F) for a keyword. Skips to mi lou...

--

Richard Lamb