Charles T. Low

Default Opening the RR Bridge at Second Narrows

Lloyd,

Not meaning to rain on parade, but if you're scheduled to be up and
functional in two weeks when the tides are bad, won't they be long gone by
the time you're up and functional?

Or is this that rare project that really will go on schedule?

(Congrats, though - must be good to be getting on with it.)

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
Hi,

New engine is coming this weekend! (YAY!) Tides kinda suck in 2 weeks

when
Far Cove will be ready to go out. (boo!) She's at Lynnwood Marina, and

there's 5
miles of "inner harbour" to get through before open water.

I'd like to go "the other way" and explore Indian Arm, but there's a

railroad
bridge in the way. Does anyone know the proper procedure for asking for it

to be
opened? Do you just honk your horn? Is there a VHF channel I can call?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36