Jim Jim is offline

Default I will pay more in federal income taxes this year than ExxonMobil

nom=de=plume wrote:

I'm afraid to ask... and your solution is what? You don't like taxes, you
don't want any regulations, yet ExMo doesn't pay it's fair share in the US.
Perhaps we should rely on their charity?

Quit whining. You having trouble getting gas for your car/truck/boat?
No?
Thank ExxonMobil for that, and don't go killing the goose that lays the
golden eggs. I'm scrambling those eggs every day.

Jim - Some folks just don't know how good they got it.