posted to rec.boats.electronics
Kajunlion Kajunlion is offline

Default I may be at the wrong group - Tilt n Trim Problems for Yamaha 50

I have a Yamaha 50 that was made on 8/1998 which should make it a
1999. I has been in storage while I am building a house. I picked it
up and I have the
motor on the bracket but had the tilt extended(up).

Now when I press the down tilt or up tilt, I hear a click. I think it
could be a solenoid and I see a green and a blue wire coming from the
pump. Can I check voltage on the 2 wires? Which is up and down?

Thanks for any and all help.
From South Louisiana
Kajunlion