hk hk is offline

Default Tired of the ICW

On 4/6/10 1:03 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

Gee, let's see, I have a very successful career, so much so that,
unlike you I don't have to lie about every aspect of it. My wife is
successful as well, so I don't have to lie about HER accomplishments
like you do your wife's. My daughter is a straight A student, and is
gifted, so much so that we have to choose which accelerated and gifted
programs to put her in, as her advisors want her to do them all. My
son is an AB student, and I suspect that when he gets out of grade
school, he'll find what he really likes and will do well. Oh, and if
you don't believe me, there are several here that know about me, my
wife, and my kids and of our accomplishments. Now, go make up some
more lies about your life and your wife.

Sorry, Loogy, but I don't believe any of the claims you make about
yourself. You can't keep your travel intentions straight from one post
to another on the same day, your understanding of the world is really
warped, you suffer from perseveration problems, you are inarticulate,
and according to the reports I've seen, you drool. Add that to your
rating as the second-dumbest poster in rec.boats, and I doubt you are
even the best STOP-GO sign holder on the road repaving site.

You're just a dumb**** and will always be one.

And...you have a short fuse.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym