Jack Dale

Default Opening the RR Bridge at Second Narrows

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:22:47 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

Hi,

New engine is coming this weekend! (YAY!) Tides kinda suck in 2 weeks when
Far Cove will be ready to go out. (boo!) She's at Lynnwood Marina, and there's 5
miles of "inner harbour" to get through before open water.

I'd like to go "the other way" and explore Indian Arm, but there's a railroad
bridge in the way. Does anyone know the proper procedure for asking for it to be
opened? Do you just honk your horn? Is there a VHF channel I can call?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36

Lloyd

I have passed through here once about 10 years ago.

I check the current Radio Aids to Marine Navigation

http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/mcts-sctm/r...fic/part_2.pdf

It indicates channel 12.

Jack

Jack Dale